Profile & Specifications
Continuous Ridge Ventilator
A Continuous Ridge ventilator runs along the entire length of the roof pitch, blending into the roof line, which allows warm, humid air to escape the building through the attic.
A Ridge ventilator is a roof-mounted unit that is installed on the roof pitch to allow warm and humid air to escape the building through the attic. Unit sizes vary from 2.5m to 3m lengths for transport and installation purposes.
Slope Mounted Ventilator
Slope Mounted ventilators are typically units that are mounted and installed on the slope of the roof sheet to allow warm and humid air to escape the building. The unit sized for slope mounted ventilators vary and are made to client specification.
Graphic representation of a
slope mounted ventilator
- Fit side stack 1 between end cap 5 and stack baffles 4 and fix to ridge purlins through sheeting
- Fit weathering cap 3 between end cap 5 and stack baffle 4 at +/- 1500mm centres on angle cleat 6 on end cap and stack baffle. Ensure that silicone is applied between the cleat and the top surface of the weathering cap
- Suction bands 2 are then fitted to end cap 5 and stack baffles 4 through pre-drilled holes.
- This is carried on until the other end cap 5 is reached.
- Please ensure that silicone is properly applied to prevent any leakages.
Continuous Ridge Ventilator:
Slope Mounted Ventilator:
Supplied in sections, to client specification
2,5m or 3m units
1.5m; 3m or 4m units
Zincalume / Zincal
Aluminium (Millfinish / Pre-Painted)